I’m going to make this, because we planted a dozen zucchini plants this year. Which is about 11 too many, really.
Baked Vegan Zucchini Fries
- 2 cups plain almond or soy milk
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 lb zucchini, cut into 4-5-inch long sticks, about 1/2-inch wide
- Marinara sauce for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 12×18-inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk the almond or soy milk and mustard together until combined in a shallow pie dish or bowl. In another shallow pie dish or bowl (glass baking dishes work great too), stir the breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper together until well-blended. Set both dishes aside.
- Place the flour in a large zipper bag (gallon-size works best) and toss in all of the zucchini sticks. Seal the bag well and shake up the zucchini…
View original post 148 more words